Funding of normally up to £1,000 is available, depending on the overall costs of the visit.
The grant can cover a maximum of 75% of total cost of the visit.
In exceptional cases, it is possible to apply for a higher amount of funding (please see the guidelines for full details).
The following visit costs can be supported:
- travel and transport
- accommodation and subsistence
- joint activities, including excursions
- costs for your exchange partners to take part in joint activities with your group while you are in Germany
- materials and room hire
- visa costs directly related to project visits
- virtual / digital activities (hardware and software*)
* the grant can be partially used towards software, hardware or hardware rental but can not cover more than 75% of the cost of any such items.
Up to 25% of the total grant can be used for organisational support.
For full details of the funding amounts, eligibility and procedures, please refer to the Partnership Visit Fund guidelines.