German Pupil Courses Group Leaders- application guidelines
Please read this information carefully before applying and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions – contact details can be found below.
What should I do before applying for the GPC group leader post?
- Read all of the information about the programme and what we expect from group leaders.
- Make sure you are able to fully commit to the programme for the required period of time.
- Have a look at reports from previous participants and the group leader blog which you’ll be maintaining during the stay.
- Have a look at the information about health and safety on the courses.
- The following course options are available:
* Course option 1: Year 12 (England/Wales), S5 (Scotland), Year 13 (Northern Ireland) 17 – 31 August 2020
* Course option 2: Year 10 (England/Wales), S3 (Scotland), Year 11 (Northern Ireland) 11 – 25 July 2020
How do I fill in the online application form?
- Make a note of your unique reference number. This will be needed if you contact us.
- Complete all sections of the application form. (Compulsory fields are marked with an asterisk.)
- Always give your answers in the same language as the question (except for official names and titles (e.g. your school name) which need to be provided in the native language).
- Remember to save your answers regularly, as well as after completing each section. (If you are inactive for approximately 15 minutes, you will be automatically logged out.)
- At the end of your application, you will be able to view, save and print out a summary of your completed application.
- Please check your application carefully, as you will not be able to make any changes once you’ve submitted the form. Please print your application and keep a copy for your records.
- The deadline for applications is 1 March 2020 at midnight, and no applications submitted after this point will be accepted.
What should I do if I need technical support or have any questions about the online application form?
If you require any technical support or have any questions regarding the application form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7824 1570.
Please indicate the programme you are applying for, include your unique reference number and give as much information about the problem as possible.
What do I do once I've filled in the online application form?
- We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your application once the deadline has passed.
- We will then get in touch with your headteacher to ask them for a reference.
- We will be in touch again in early April and shortlisted applicants will then be invited to take part in a telephone interview.
What should I do if I wish to withdraw my application?
If you wish to withdraw your application after submitting it, please send an email to email@example.com.